NFC World partners Rambus Bell ID, Giesecke & Devrient, Gemalto, SimplyTapp, NXP and Kona will be exhibiting at the Money20/20 expo in Las Vegas from October 23 to 26. Here’s what you can expect to see and where you can find them during the show.
- Bell ID can be found at booth #2525. The company’s experts will be available to answer questions on host card emulation (HCE), tokenization and TSM technology.
- G&D will host meetings in a hospitality suite at the Palazzo Hotel, adjoining the Sands Expo Center, and demonstrate its latest connected wearables solutions.
- Gemalto can be found at the Gemalto lounge and meeting rooms on Level 1, #703. The company will be showcasing its next-generation trusted payments technologies and Jack Jania, SVP of strategic partnerships, will be talking during the ‘Payments Security: Taking a More Holistic Approach’ session on October 26.
- Kona will be exhibiting at booth #2023.
- NXP will be hosting an event during the show where it is expected to reveal results of its latest research on contactless payments in retail.
- SimplyTapp will be exhibiting at booth #2128. The company’s chief executive Doug Yeager will be presenting a session entitled ‘SimplyTapp Reimagines POS Transactions’ on October 25.