Apple Pay is about to launch in Germany, if a series of hints on the Apple website is confirmed. A recently edited article, spotted by a Reddit user, contained an image of Germany in a global coverage map dated October 10, which was updated with the country removed a week later. An apple.com/de/apple-pay URL, which is currently inactive, has also been spotted in search results.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts