Apple Pay is about to launch in Germany, if a series of hints on the Apple website is confirmed. A recently edited article, spotted by a Reddit user, contained an image of Germany in a global coverage map dated October 10, which was updated with the country removed a week later. An apple.com/de/apple-pay URL, which is currently inactive, has also been spotted in search results.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service