Apple Pay is about to launch in Germany, if a series of hints on the Apple website is confirmed. A recently edited article, spotted by a Reddit user, contained an image of Germany in a global coverage map dated October 10, which was updated with the country removed a week later. An apple.com/de/apple-pay URL, which is currently inactive, has also been spotted in search results.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands