Consumers like the majority of mobile payment apps on the market and expectations of digital banking and payments are rising, according to a survey of user reviews of America’s flagship apps. ARC — the research arm of digital experience testing company Applause — found Chase leads the mobile banking industry, taking both top spots across banking and payment apps, while Citi and Capital One improved dramatically.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service