Consumers like the majority of mobile payment apps on the market and expectations of digital banking and payments are rising, according to a survey of user reviews of America’s flagship apps. ARC — the research arm of digital experience testing company Applause — found Chase leads the mobile banking industry, taking both top spots across banking and payment apps, while Citi and Capital One improved dramatically.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year