Consumers like the majority of mobile payment apps on the market and expectations of digital banking and payments are rising, according to a survey of user reviews of America’s flagship apps. ARC — the research arm of digital experience testing company Applause — found Chase leads the mobile banking industry, taking both top spots across banking and payment apps, while Citi and Capital One improved dramatically.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills