A digital assistant that makes use of artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and cognitive messaging is to be built into Bank of America’s mobile app from next year. ‘Erica’ was unveiled at Money2020 this week and will “help customers do things like make payments, check balances, save money and pay down debt,” CNBC reports.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February