A digital assistant that makes use of artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and cognitive messaging is to be built into Bank of America’s mobile app from next year. ‘Erica’ was unveiled at Money2020 this week and will “help customers do things like make payments, check balances, save money and pay down debt,” CNBC reports.
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary
- NFC and contactless transit ticketing to go live in New York City from 31 May
- Privatbank to use customised ‘card avatars’ to drive mobile payments adoption
- Visa reports on contactless payments adoption
- Google Pay to add a rewards platform?