PARTNER NEWS: Rambus Bell ID’s token service provider (TSP) service is being used by IBM Japan to support Japanese banks’ integration with Apple Pay, which went live in the country this week. Issuing banks can now work with IBM Japan to manage real-time enrollment, provisioning and tokenization, while Bell ID’s TSP solution also allows customers the option to authenticate themselves using existing credentials in their mobile banking app.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service