PARTNER NEWS: Rambus Bell ID’s token service provider (TSP) service is being used by IBM Japan to support Japanese banks’ integration with Apple Pay, which went live in the country this week. Issuing banks can now work with IBM Japan to manage real-time enrollment, provisioning and tokenization, while Bell ID’s TSP solution also allows customers the option to authenticate themselves using existing credentials in their mobile banking app.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain