PARTNER NEWS: Rambus Bell ID’s token service provider (TSP) service is being used by IBM Japan to support Japanese banks’ integration with Apple Pay, which went live in the country this week. Issuing banks can now work with IBM Japan to manage real-time enrollment, provisioning and tokenization, while Bell ID’s TSP solution also allows customers the option to authenticate themselves using existing credentials in their mobile banking app.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China