A task force set up by the Federal Reserve is calling on the payment and banking industry for comments on its efforts to enhance payment identity management, data protection and information sharing related to payments risk and fraud. The Secure Payments Task Force has set up an online survey to gather views which will go towards its plan to ensure “solutions being pursued will meet industry needs”. The survey is open until November 8.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February