A task force set up by the Federal Reserve is calling on the payment and banking industry for comments on its efforts to enhance payment identity management, data protection and information sharing related to payments risk and fraud. The Secure Payments Task Force has set up an online survey to gather views which will go towards its plan to ensure “solutions being pursued will meet industry needs”. The survey is open until November 8.
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
- National QR mobile payments service to go live in Indonesia
- 7-Eleven brings mobile self-checkout to New York stores