A task force set up by the Federal Reserve is calling on the payment and banking industry for comments on its efforts to enhance payment identity management, data protection and information sharing related to payments risk and fraud. The Secure Payments Task Force has set up an online survey to gather views which will go towards its plan to ensure “solutions being pursued will meet industry needs”. The survey is open until November 8.
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK