A task force set up by the Federal Reserve is calling on the payment and banking industry for comments on its efforts to enhance payment identity management, data protection and information sharing related to payments risk and fraud. The Secure Payments Task Force has set up an online survey to gather views which will go towards its plan to ensure “solutions being pursued will meet industry needs”. The survey is open until November 8.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents