Alleged leaked images of Apple’s new MacBook Pro show it will come with an OLED touch panel to support Touch ID, MacRumours reports. The touch panel appears to be contextual, changing based on what is on the screen. In the images, an Apple Pay dialogue is depicted, asking a customer to confirm a purchase with their fingerprint on the panel. Apple will unveil a range of new products later today.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands