Alleged leaked images of Apple’s new MacBook Pro show it will come with an OLED touch panel to support Touch ID, MacRumours reports. The touch panel appears to be contextual, changing based on what is on the screen. In the images, an Apple Pay dialogue is depicted, asking a customer to confirm a purchase with their fingerprint on the panel. Apple will unveil a range of new products later today.
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models