Alleged leaked images of Apple’s new MacBook Pro show it will come with an OLED touch panel to support Touch ID, MacRumours reports. The touch panel appears to be contextual, changing based on what is on the screen. In the images, an Apple Pay dialogue is depicted, asking a customer to confirm a purchase with their fingerprint on the panel. Apple will unveil a range of new products later today.
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent
- Walmart tests smart lock delivery service
- Chinese consumers ready to go out without cash