Samsung Pay could be launched in Canada “from the first week of November 2016”, Android Central reports. According to a Twitter user who posed the question to Samsung customer service team, their reply stated the mobile payments service would be available next week for customers with CIBC Visa cards. Samsung Pay boss Thomas Ko revealed plans for more aggressive international expansion of the service in an interview with NFC World at Money20/20 earlier this week.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments