Samsung Pay could be launched in Canada “from the first week of November 2016”, Android Central reports. According to a Twitter user who posed the question to Samsung customer service team, their reply stated the mobile payments service would be available next week for customers with CIBC Visa cards. Samsung Pay boss Thomas Ko revealed plans for more aggressive international expansion of the service in an interview with NFC World at Money20/20 earlier this week.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform