More than a quarter (26%) of cardholders in Singapore now use a mobile digital wallet, with Apple Pay the most popular ahead of Android Pay and then Samsung Pay, Singapore Business Review reports. The average satisfaction score among users of mobile digital wallets is 718, 29 points higher than those who do not. Mobile wallet users spend an average of SGD$1,183 monthly, or $280 higher than among those who do not.
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions