More than a quarter (26%) of cardholders in Singapore now use a mobile digital wallet, with Apple Pay the most popular ahead of Android Pay and then Samsung Pay, Singapore Business Review reports. The average satisfaction score among users of mobile digital wallets is 718, 29 points higher than those who do not. Mobile wallet users spend an average of SGD$1,183 monthly, or $280 higher than among those who do not.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash