One in 20 British millennial holidaymakers used a mobile payment abroad via Apple Pay or Android Pay this year, research released by the DCC Forum reveals, and one in 10 made a contactless card payment when on holiday. “One in five (21%) Brits aged 18 to 34 did not make any payments in cash at all on their holidays over the last 12 months,” the company says.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments