One in 20 British millennial holidaymakers used a mobile payment abroad via Apple Pay or Android Pay this year, research released by the DCC Forum reveals, and one in 10 made a contactless card payment when on holiday. “One in five (21%) Brits aged 18 to 34 did not make any payments in cash at all on their holidays over the last 12 months,” the company says.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods