Customers of Singapore’s OCBC Bank can now send money using Apple’s Siri virtual assistant or via text using Apple’s iMessage platform. “Users tell Siri whom to send the payment to and how much they want to send,” OCBC says. “Within the iMessage conversation screen, users can choose the OCBC Pay Anyone iMessage app to initiate the payment.” The Siri and iMessage services for OCBC Pay Anyone are available to all OCBC Bank customers using iOS10 devices and the latest OCBC mobile banking app.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India