Amazon has added more than 60 brands to its Amazon Dash Button program that allows consumers to reorder consumables around their home with a press of a button. “Customers will now find even more brands to choose from across a variety of new beverages and pantry essentials, as well as pet treats and personal care items like toothbrush heads and dry shampoo,” the company says. The program expanded internationally in August, launching in Austria, Germany and the UK. The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service