Amazon has added more than 60 brands to its Amazon Dash Button program that allows consumers to reorder consumables around their home with a press of a button. “Customers will now find even more brands to choose from across a variety of new beverages and pantry essentials, as well as pet treats and personal care items like toothbrush heads and dry shampoo,” the company says. The program expanded internationally in August, launching in Austria, Germany and the UK. The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works