Amazon has added more than 60 brands to its Amazon Dash Button program that allows consumers to reorder consumables around their home with a press of a button. “Customers will now find even more brands to choose from across a variety of new beverages and pantry essentials, as well as pet treats and personal care items like toothbrush heads and dry shampoo,” the company says. The program expanded internationally in August, launching in Austria, Germany and the UK. The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain