Customers of coffee chain Dunkin’ Donuts can now deliver Dunkin’ Donuts Cards to friends, family and colleagues using Apple’s iMessage, as well as purchase gifts on the instant messaging platform using Apple Pay to complete the payment. “Once received, the gifts can be easily moved into the Dunkin’ mobile app and registered for use,” the company says.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform