Customers of coffee chain Dunkin’ Donuts can now deliver Dunkin’ Donuts Cards to friends, family and colleagues using Apple’s iMessage, as well as purchase gifts on the instant messaging platform using Apple Pay to complete the payment. “Once received, the gifts can be easily moved into the Dunkin’ mobile app and registered for use,” the company says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands