TD Bank in the US has begun supporting Microsoft Wallet. “Pick your TD Bank Visa card, make sure you have a compatible device running Windows 10 software and click on the Microsoft Wallet app,” the bank says. “Then with the app open, tap the + sign in the app and follow the instructions to add your card.” The NFC mobile payment service was unveiled in June 2016, supported by nine US banks and financial institutions. PNC added its backing in August and Chase is expected to support the service next year.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands