An update to Google Maps on iOS allows users to order food from their favourite restaurants directly from the app. “For instance, if you search for a restaurant that works with one of the major online delivery services like GrubHub or EatStreet, you’ll see a new ‘Place an order’ option in the details of the location,” 9to5mac reports. “Tapping on that option will direct you to the website of the delivery service and allow you to quickly place an order.” The availability of this feature varies per country.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement