LG Innotek has unveiled an all-in-one module that functions as both a front-facing camera as well as an iris scanner which could be built into LG smartphones scheduled to launch next year, Korean publication Digital Times reports. It is not confirmed whether or not the module will be integrated into the company’s forthcoming LG G6 flagship smartphone, expected to be unveiled in spring 2017.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay