Capital One has now been added to the list of banks and financial institutions supporting Android Pay in the US. There are now 438 such institutions supporting the mobile payments service, after another 37 were added to the list last week. The bank’s debit cards, plus Visa and Mastercard credit cards, are supported, according to Android Police, but not Partnership Credit, Visa corporate or non-US credit cards.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico