Capital One has now been added to the list of banks and financial institutions supporting Android Pay in the US. There are now 438 such institutions supporting the mobile payments service, after another 37 were added to the list last week. The bank’s debit cards, plus Visa and Mastercard credit cards, are supported, according to Android Police, but not Partnership Credit, Visa corporate or non-US credit cards.
- Some Bitcoin backers are defecting to create a rival currency
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists