Capital One has now been added to the list of banks and financial institutions supporting Android Pay in the US. There are now 438 such institutions supporting the mobile payments service, after another 37 were added to the list last week. The bank’s debit cards, plus Visa and Mastercard credit cards, are supported, according to Android Police, but not Partnership Credit, Visa corporate or non-US credit cards.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?