Customers of Slovakian bank Tatra Banka can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using their Android handsets. The MobilePay service, which makes use of tokenization, has been launched in partnership with Visa and is available to all customers with a Visa debit, credit, corporate or private card. Tatra Banka launched an NFC mobile payments service with Orange Slovakia and O2 in August 2013.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?