US supermarket giant Walmart is in talks with “several mobile wallet companies” to offer more payment options within its Walmart Pay QR code-based mobile payment service, the retailer tells Reuters. Walmart announced a deal with JPMorgan Chase last week that will allow its shoppers to check out through Walmart Pay using Chase Pay.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai