US supermarket giant Walmart is in talks with “several mobile wallet companies” to offer more payment options within its Walmart Pay QR code-based mobile payment service, the retailer tells Reuters. Walmart announced a deal with JPMorgan Chase last week that will allow its shoppers to check out through Walmart Pay using Chase Pay.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India