Apple is promoting the use of Apple Pay for web payments with a string of holiday offers from US retailers including Adidas, Casper, Grubhub and Instacart. Deals include free shipping and discounts that are applied at checkout when using Apple Pay to complete the transaction. Apple Pay introduced payments on the web in September 2016.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole