Orange’s mobile wallet app Orange Cash now supports Apple Pay in France, with support from German payment firm Wirecard, the operator has announced. The prepaid NFC payments service announced by Orange and Visa went live in the country in 2014, with Orange saying it would support Apple Pay in the summer. “Our innovative spirit helps us to develop the most useful and advanced services for our customers,” says Nicolas Levi from Orange. “We believe Apple Pay is just that.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards