Orange’s mobile wallet app Orange Cash now supports Apple Pay in France, with support from German payment firm Wirecard, the operator has announced. The prepaid NFC payments service announced by Orange and Visa went live in the country in 2014, with Orange saying it would support Apple Pay in the summer. “Our innovative spirit helps us to develop the most useful and advanced services for our customers,” says Nicolas Levi from Orange. “We believe Apple Pay is just that.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?