Customers of Jordan-based Bank al Etihad can now pay bills and top up their airtime at the bank’s ATMs. “This convenient service will see Bank Al Etihad customers topping up their airtime with Orange as well as making bill payments for various services such as utilities and water,” technology provider CR2 says. “Bank Al Etihad customers will now also be able to update their mobile number at the ATM.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works