Blockchain consortium R3 and 10 of its member banks have developed a proof-of-concept Know Your Customer (KYC) registry using distributed ledger technology to address the “challenges associated with satisfying regulatory requirements” and allowing identities to be managed by their owners. “The project simulated establishing the identity of both a legal entity and an individual using KYC data and identity attestations by third-parties,” International Business Times reports.
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice