Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay-supporting financial institutions in Australia, China, Russia and the US. “The additions include nine new banks and credit unions in China, four in Russia and over 30 in Australia,” 9to5mac reports. “Apple has added 28 new banks and credit unions in the US, too.” Apple gained the support of the Australian banks through a deal with banking services provider Cuscal earlier this month.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?