Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay-supporting financial institutions in Australia, China, Russia and the US. “The additions include nine new banks and credit unions in China, four in Russia and over 30 in Australia,” 9to5mac reports. “Apple has added 28 new banks and credit unions in the US, too.” Apple gained the support of the Australian banks through a deal with banking services provider Cuscal earlier this month.
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service
- PenFed joins US move to contactless payment cards