French bank Societe Generale is to offer retail customers in France the chance to replace their current Visa cards with ones featuring a dynamic security code developed by Oberthur Technologies. The OT Motion Card replaces the three-digit security number on the back of the card with a mini-screen displaying a code refreshed automatically and randomly every hour. The move comes after French bank card association Cartes Bancaires issued certification for OT Motion Code earlier this month.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments