Prepaid card provider InComm is to pilot a real-time authentication solution that will allow its cardholders to complete transactions using dynamic CVV codes that replace the static CVV codes printed on the back of cards. “It works every place cards are accepted — online, over the phone, or at the point of sale — by generating a daily security code that only the cardholder knows,” solution provider Tender Armor says. The service will be piloted in 2017 making use of Tender Armor’s CVV+ solution.
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service