Prepaid card provider InComm is to pilot a real-time authentication solution that will allow its cardholders to complete transactions using dynamic CVV codes that replace the static CVV codes printed on the back of cards. “It works every place cards are accepted — online, over the phone, or at the point of sale — by generating a daily security code that only the cardholder knows,” solution provider Tender Armor says. The service will be piloted in 2017 making use of Tender Armor’s CVV+ solution.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info