Prepaid card provider InComm is to pilot a real-time authentication solution that will allow its cardholders to complete transactions using dynamic CVV codes that replace the static CVV codes printed on the back of cards. “It works every place cards are accepted — online, over the phone, or at the point of sale — by generating a daily security code that only the cardholder knows,” solution provider Tender Armor says. The service will be piloted in 2017 making use of Tender Armor’s CVV+ solution.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID