Prepaid card provider InComm is to pilot a real-time authentication solution that will allow its cardholders to complete transactions using dynamic CVV codes that replace the static CVV codes printed on the back of cards. “It works every place cards are accepted — online, over the phone, or at the point of sale — by generating a daily security code that only the cardholder knows,” solution provider Tender Armor says. The service will be piloted in 2017 making use of Tender Armor’s CVV+ solution.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit