Retail giant Muji is to accept Alipay mobile payments in nearly 200 stores in mainland China. “At the same time, the two parties will connect their membership systems,” China Tech News reports. “Once consumers complete payments with Alipay in Muji stores, they can gain Muji’s membership card and realise automatic points accumulation.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works