Dutch mobile-only bank bunq is to offer customers using its app 4 Fingers TouchlessID hand recognition software, developed by US biometrics authentication solutions provider Veridium. The system captures four fingerprints at once offering, the pair says, “a higher level of precision and reliability for authentication than other biometrics such as face, voice or a single fingerprint”.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers