Some 120m mobile wallets in Sub-Saharan Africa are now connected to mobile financial services provider MFS Africa’s MFS Hub. “Through partnerships with mobile network operators including Airtel, Econet, MTN, Orange, Tigo and Vodafone, MFS Africa now has unparalleled reach into mobile wallets across the continent,” MFS Africa says. “The MFS Hub allows these service providers to facilitate transactions across networks, across borders and across currencies via a single API, ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?