Some 120m mobile wallets in Sub-Saharan Africa are now connected to mobile financial services provider MFS Africa’s MFS Hub. “Through partnerships with mobile network operators including Airtel, Econet, MTN, Orange, Tigo and Vodafone, MFS Africa now has unparalleled reach into mobile wallets across the continent,” MFS Africa says. “The MFS Hub allows these service providers to facilitate transactions across networks, across borders and across currencies via a single API, ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?