Some 120m mobile wallets in Sub-Saharan Africa are now connected to mobile financial services provider MFS Africa’s MFS Hub. “Through partnerships with mobile network operators including Airtel, Econet, MTN, Orange, Tigo and Vodafone, MFS Africa now has unparalleled reach into mobile wallets across the continent,” MFS Africa says. “The MFS Hub allows these service providers to facilitate transactions across networks, across borders and across currencies via a single API, ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations.”
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic