Customers will now be able to pay for Amazon purchases using Bitcoin through Bitcoin wallet iPayYou’s Amazon Direct service. “To use it, an iPayYou customer determines the dollar amount to transfer, then chooses a destination account at Amazon.com and clicks a button to make a transfer,” Silicon Angle reports. “Once the transfer is complete, the amount credited to the Amazon account can be used to make any sort of purchase.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works