Mobile payments service Android Pay could have a game built into it, with prizes on offer, an APK teardown report from Android Police suggests. A set of strings using a ‘tap_game’ prefix has been found, with the game likely to involve coins or tokens. Meanwhile, users could be encouraged to share something about the game with friends via social media networks.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case