Mobile payments service Android Pay could have a game built into it, with prizes on offer, an APK teardown report from Android Police suggests. A set of strings using a ‘tap_game’ prefix has been found, with the game likely to involve coins or tokens. Meanwhile, users could be encouraged to share something about the game with friends via social media networks.
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology
- Jack Ma’s Ant Financial nearly doubles profits amid deal push
- Starling Bank passports to Europe, first stop Ireland
- Samsung Pay now supports Discover cards