Dutch bank ABN Amro is working with Delft University of Technology and 14 other partners to launch a two-year project to apply blockchain technology to the logistics sector. The TKI Dinalog project aims to deliver three user cases: supply chain finance, inventory finance and circular economy. “We are applying blockchain technology to the financial routes in logistics. But that’s just the start,” says ABN Amro’s Martijn Siebrand. “I can see this development culminate in the logistics sector of the future, more coherent and smooth all across the chain.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?