Eighty-eight percent of US millennials are conducting transactions from their mobile device with 15% doing so multiple times a day, research from mobile capture and identity verification firm Mitek shows. Nearly half of older millennials have made a decision on where to spend money or switched companies based upon the mobile experience, the survey of more than 3,000 people aged between 18 and 34 in the US, Canada and the UK adds.
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology