Eighty-eight percent of US millennials are conducting transactions from their mobile device with 15% doing so multiple times a day, research from mobile capture and identity verification firm Mitek shows. Nearly half of older millennials have made a decision on where to spend money or switched companies based upon the mobile experience, the survey of more than 3,000 people aged between 18 and 34 in the US, Canada and the UK adds.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash