British accessories brand Tovi Sorga is working with Barclaycard to include contactless payment chips to their wallet cuff range, allowing wearers to make purchases across the UK. “Linked to any Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card registered to a UK address and managed by the bPay mobile app, users have full control and visibility of their spending,” Tami Hargreaves from Barclaycard says.
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones