USAA Bank has updated its digital wallet offering to enable users to add their auto insurance card and medical insurance card to the app. “Members can access their proof of insurance, including a printable PDF for insured vehicles,” USAA says. “Members can also access their Medicare insurance information through their digital wallet.” The service also offers support for Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay for USAA Visa and American Express debit and credit cardholders. It added biometric authentication in January 2015.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works