USAA Bank has updated its digital wallet offering to enable users to add their auto insurance card and medical insurance card to the app. “Members can access their proof of insurance, including a printable PDF for insured vehicles,” USAA says. “Members can also access their Medicare insurance information through their digital wallet.” The service also offers support for Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay for USAA Visa and American Express debit and credit cardholders. It added biometric authentication in January 2015.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February