Banking and payments technology provider FIS is to offer Early Warning’s Zelle P2P payment service to its financial institutions. “The partnership with Early Warning will enable FIS financial institutions to join the Zelle network quickly and with minimal effort,” FIS says. Zelle was unveiled at Money20/20 in October 2016, and was built on top of the existing ClearXChange network.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module