Banking and payments technology provider FIS is to offer Early Warning’s Zelle P2P payment service to its financial institutions. “The partnership with Early Warning will enable FIS financial institutions to join the Zelle network quickly and with minimal effort,” FIS says. Zelle was unveiled at Money20/20 in October 2016, and was built on top of the existing ClearXChange network.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers