Mastercard has introduced an artificial intelligence solution to help financial institutions increase the accuracy of real-time approvals of genuine transactions and reduce false declines, while marking the first time AI has been implemented on a global scale directly on the Mastercard network. “Decision Intelligence examines how a specific account is used over time to detect normal and abnormal shopping spending behaviours,” Mastercard says. “It leverages account information like customer value segmentation, risk profiling, location, merchant, device data, time of day and type of purchase made.”
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?