A group of Israeli military cadets have developed a bracelet using NFC technology to store injured soldiers’ medical notes as they are transported from the battlefield to hospital, the Times of Israel reports. The prototype was developed in 10 days by a team of cyber, engineering and software cadets, and is now being trialled by medical teams within the army.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones