A group of Israeli military cadets have developed a bracelet using NFC technology to store injured soldiers’ medical notes as they are transported from the battlefield to hospital, the Times of Israel reports. The prototype was developed in 10 days by a team of cyber, engineering and software cadets, and is now being trialled by medical teams within the army.
- Dogs aim to take Blue Cross canal walk donations
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era