Join NFC World, Proxama and South Africa-based payments processor Tutuka at 3pm GMT on Thursday 8 December to discover the real-world issues faced when implementing a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service using Visa and Mastercard’s cloud-based payment standards. The webinar will benefit anyone who wants to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to launch an HCE payments service. You can find out more and sign up here.
- GlobalPlatform sets out IoT security role for secure elements
- Apple to focus on access control for next wave of NFC applications
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores