Join NFC World, Proxama and South Africa-based payments processor Tutuka at 3pm GMT on Thursday 8 December to discover the real-world issues faced when implementing a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service using Visa and Mastercard’s cloud-based payment standards. The webinar will benefit anyone who wants to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to launch an HCE payments service. You can find out more and sign up here.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API