Android Pay users in the UK are receiving virtual Christmas rewards whenever they use the mobile payment service to pay in-store or on the Transport for London network. More than 100,000 gift cards can be won while, with each payment, users can collect virtual coins — five of which earn a £3 (US$3.82) Costa Coffee gift card, Google’s Pali Bhat writes. The Shop.Tap.Reward campaign runs until the end of 2016.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments