The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the AP Purse mobile payment app, an Android service tying up 15 mobile wallets and payment gateway apps, including Paytm, MobiKwik and Freecharge, Live Mint reports. “The app provides access to install any of the 15 payment apps available on the platform,” the publication says.
- Atos offers to acquire Gemalto for €4.3bn
- Men’s Health gives positive review to Gymkit with NFC
- First US gym adds support for Apple Watch NFC pairing with exercise machines
- Australian banks ordered to cut contactless transaction fees
- GfK: Promoting the security of mobile payments could be the key to wider adoption