The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the AP Purse mobile payment app, an Android service tying up 15 mobile wallets and payment gateway apps, including Paytm, MobiKwik and Freecharge, Live Mint reports. “The app provides access to install any of the 15 payment apps available on the platform,” the publication says.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities