The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the AP Purse mobile payment app, an Android service tying up 15 mobile wallets and payment gateway apps, including Paytm, MobiKwik and Freecharge, Live Mint reports. “The app provides access to install any of the 15 payment apps available on the platform,” the publication says.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India