Supermarket chain Carrefour Romania has integrated card transactions provider Romcard’s e-wallet into its Carrefour Pay mobile app. “Romcard is managing an important part of the Carrefour Pay application — card and user registration, processing of the transactions generated with the cards enrolled in the e-wallet and users’ database management,” Romcard says.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes