Supermarket chain Carrefour Romania has integrated card transactions provider Romcard’s e-wallet into its Carrefour Pay mobile app. “Romcard is managing an important part of the Carrefour Pay application — card and user registration, processing of the transactions generated with the cards enrolled in the e-wallet and users’ database management,” Romcard says.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash