Samsung Pay is to be launched in the UK in 2017, the company has confirmed to NFC World. It was expected the mobile payment service would go live in the UK in 2016, after Samsung Pay’s European head Nathalie Oestmann revealed a UK and Spain debut would be happening “very soon” during the company’s European Forum 2016 event in February.
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor