Customers of Pakistan’s Askari Bank can now withdraw cash from ATMs using their mobile phone. “All customers need to do is log in to their mobile wallet to generate a voucher,” technology provider TPS says. “A unique voucher code (one-time password) is instantly sent to customers via a text message on their registered mobile number. Customers can redeem the voucher at all Askari Bank ATMs across Pakistan.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards