Customers of Pakistan’s Askari Bank can now withdraw cash from ATMs using their mobile phone. “All customers need to do is log in to their mobile wallet to generate a voucher,” technology provider TPS says. “A unique voucher code (one-time password) is instantly sent to customers via a text message on their registered mobile number. Customers can redeem the voucher at all Askari Bank ATMs across Pakistan.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments