US consumers using the Chase Pay QR code-based mobile payments service can now order ahead, pay for food and access special offers at participating Boston restaurants using the app. JP Morgan Chase is collaborating with LevelUp to offer the service, which will be expanded across the US next year. “Customers can pay when they order ahead or in person at LevelUp or Chase Pay-branded scanners at the counter,” Chase says.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign