US consumers using the Chase Pay QR code-based mobile payments service can now order ahead, pay for food and access special offers at participating Boston restaurants using the app. JP Morgan Chase is collaborating with LevelUp to offer the service, which will be expanded across the US next year. “Customers can pay when they order ahead or in person at LevelUp or Chase Pay-branded scanners at the counter,” Chase says.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers