An update to US bank Citi’s mobile banking app allows customers to log in using a range of biometric authentication methods, including fingerprint, voice and facial recognition. “Citigold and Citi Priority clients may choose among five modes of authentication,” Citi says, including traditional PIN and password options.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones