An update to US bank Citi’s mobile banking app allows customers to log in using a range of biometric authentication methods, including fingerprint, voice and facial recognition. “Citigold and Citi Priority clients may choose among five modes of authentication,” Citi says, including traditional PIN and password options.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?