A survey from data management company Dell EMC has found 60% of resellers expect revenue from Internet of Things (IoT) devices to rise 30% in 2016, Computer Weekly reports. “Resellers are increasingly reporting IoT as an opportunity for extensive business growth and expansion,” says Sarah Shields from Dell EMC UK. The findings come after Juniper Research reported the number of connected IoT devices and sensors will reach more than 46bn by the year 2021.
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies
- Mastercard to use blockchain for non-card payments and product authentication
- Apple Pay now available on older iPhones in Japan