A survey from data management company Dell EMC has found 60% of resellers expect revenue from Internet of Things (IoT) devices to rise 30% in 2016, Computer Weekly reports. “Resellers are increasingly reporting IoT as an opportunity for extensive business growth and expansion,” says Sarah Shields from Dell EMC UK. The findings come after Juniper Research reported the number of connected IoT devices and sensors will reach more than 46bn by the year 2021.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole