A survey from data management company Dell EMC has found 60% of resellers expect revenue from Internet of Things (IoT) devices to rise 30% in 2016, Computer Weekly reports. “Resellers are increasingly reporting IoT as an opportunity for extensive business growth and expansion,” says Sarah Shields from Dell EMC UK. The findings come after Juniper Research reported the number of connected IoT devices and sensors will reach more than 46bn by the year 2021.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump