Customers of Ukraine’s PrivatBank can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments with their Visa cards, using a new service based on the Visa Token Service (VTS) platform. “To try the new service, Visa cardholders need to use NFC-enabled mobile devices that run on the Android operating system (version 4.4 or later),” Visa says. The launch of the service marks the first introduction of VTS in Ukraine.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK