Customers of Ukraine’s PrivatBank can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments with their Visa cards, using a new service based on the Visa Token Service (VTS) platform. “To try the new service, Visa cardholders need to use NFC-enabled mobile devices that run on the Android operating system (version 4.4 or later),” Visa says. The launch of the service marks the first introduction of VTS in Ukraine.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers