A study by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) shows nearly two-thirds (62%) of American consumers own at least one Internet of Things (IoT) connected device, while 65% of them say they are willing to receive ads on IoT screens. The Internet of Things study found most popularly owned IoT devices are connected/smart TVs and streaming devices (47%), followed by wearable health trackers (24%) and internet-enabled home control devices (17%).
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected