Microsoft has unveiled a preview implementation of the Payment Request API in Microsoft Edge that will enable online payments on Windows 10 through Microsoft Wallet. “You can begin to develop for the Payment Request API today in Microsoft Edge on preview builds, starting with Windows Insider Preview build 14986,” Microsoft writes in a blog post. “The Microsoft Wallet user experience allowing for end-to-end testing will be available in an upcoming Insider build soon.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?