Microsoft has unveiled a preview implementation of the Payment Request API in Microsoft Edge that will enable online payments on Windows 10 through Microsoft Wallet. “You can begin to develop for the Payment Request API today in Microsoft Edge on preview builds, starting with Windows Insider Preview build 14986,” Microsoft writes in a blog post. “The Microsoft Wallet user experience allowing for end-to-end testing will be available in an upcoming Insider build soon.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole